I don't feel like I have accomplished anything but I haven't had time to sit down either. Ricky and Brance are outside in the rain doing something with their bows, Annie is in her room watching HSM3, probably asleep by now because that was her goal and I have a load of towels washing and no idea what to cook for supper! I did get my hair trimmed today so it isn't as big right this minute as it has been. I do have Church of God hair, the bigger the hair the closer to Jesus, lets just say I'm real close! It isn't an 80's thing I just woke up one morning with really curly hair. I'm sure my out of control hormones have a lot to do with it.
Wow the week has flown by. My pre-k consultant visited on Tuesday for several hours. It was a good report just nerve racking. Yesterday our new license consultant came to visit for six hours. For the first time in my ten years at Dahlonega Country Day we got all "mets"! That is a BIG DEAL! I am so proud of myself and my coworkers. The transmission for the bus hasn't came in yet so we are hoping for Monday. We had several students that were absent this week so it made afternoon pick up real easy for us.
I think the kids have ball practice every night this coming week. Practices are at 6 and 7:30 pm, Ricky is so good to take the kids because he knows how much I hate it. I deal with kids, parents and employees all day I don't want to visit with them at the ball field at night or on Saturdays. I know that sounds terrible but it is just how I feel. Ricky works with guys all day but he gets a lot of time alone, I so envy that. I'm sure I will have to do some practices this week but Ricky will always do the late ones so I can go to bed. Staying up late has never been my thing. Six friends from work and I are going to Gatlinburg the weekend of March 13 for two nights without husbands or kids. I don't know what I'm going to do at night because I will be ready for bed and they will just be getting started. That could create a huge problem as we are driving my car. Actually we plan to drive my car I priced it to a preschool parent today, you know I'm always trying to sell something.
Well my towels are finished so I have to get up long enough to put them in the dryer I might as well try to do something while I am up. Last year I did really good to eat healthy and exercise, now I just want to sit on the sofa and eat bon-bons. I'm really into facebook and a lot of people post that they run, yuck! I hate running. When I went to Westfield and we had to run in PE first thing every morning I swore I would never do that again and I'm sticking to it. Every once in a while when I'm aggravated I will run on the treadmill wide open for about two minutes it doesn't take long to out run my anger!
Friday, February 27, 2009
What a week!
Posted by Melissa at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment