This is so funny I cannot believe I forgot to share it. Annie picks out her own clothes everyday. If we pick them out at night she still chooses something different in the morning. I have decided it isn't worth the argument when I am trying to get us out the door for school. So today when she came downstairs she was wearing a striped baby doll top that a little too small with tight black leggins and black patten shoes with a sweatshirt over all of it. I told her she could wear those clothes today, then once they are washed she could put them in the grow out box. Nothing else was said.
When she came in from school today without her sweatshirt on I realized that her too small top didn't cover her bottom and she wasn't wearing leggings she was wearing footless tights. I allowed her to go to school in nothing more than footless pantyhose and a t-shirt! What kind of mother am I? She said she wondered why everyone kept telling her they could see her panties. I called her teacher and left a message apologizing for allowing the clothes misphap to happen.
I hope this has made your day.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Two blogs in one day...
Posted by Melissa at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment