BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

No snow in Dahloenga

That's the way I like it! We did get about 30 minutes of blizzard like snow and then it went away. It doesn't mean anything for us if school is out because I still have to go to work. I am about to watch Celebrity Apprentice, I think I could really get into this because Donald Trump is just cool as can be.

Ricky went to the archery tournament today and is planning to go to Mississippi on Friday with his boyfriends. That works for me. Brance and Annie were so sweet today, they played on their laptops and let me take a nap. I haven't taken a Sunday nap in months. I did get my sheets washed yesterday and a few loads of the kids clothes but not really enough o accomplish anything. I did go to the grocery store tonight so at least we can eat a decent dinner before we head out to the ball field four nights this week. The kids are asleep, Ricky and Beulah are both asleep on the sofa so I am enjoying my life right now.

When I came in tonight you could see the mountains covered in snow, the view is always beautiful but tonight was breathtaking.

I don't have anything else to say because I am trying to watch this show.

0 comments: