as usual I didn't take any pictures! It was 23 degrees with the wind blowing. The youth group from our church had their first outing and I sat in the car. I think we had a little more than 40 people total. I helped the kids get their clothes changed then I walked from my car to Darlene's and got in the backseat with Elizabeth and Dana. It was so cold and windy that I didn't get out to take any pictures, Jeff took some so I'll have to see if he got any of my kids.
Brance and Ricky are gone to baseball tryouts. It is 45 degrees right this minute, Brance was mad because I made him wear a boggin on his head and that isn't cool. I don't care what is cool he stays sick and I get tired of hearing him cough and wheeze and sniff!
I don't have a lot to say today because I'm really sleepy. I have done several loads of laundry since we got home and cooked supper. Today was my lunch day so I got up this morning at 5 am to cook, then I came home and did it all over again. Annie has already had her bath and I'm thinking if I could muster up the energy to walk into the bathroom I could probably take a bath too. I would love to get in the tanning bed but that would mean walking upstairs. My hands are so dry they are red and cracked so getting in more water is a little discouraging. So far Annie's hands are dry but not cracked yet. I would sleep in gloves with a lot of lotion but that sort of freaks Ricky out.
Well that's all folks...
Monday, February 23, 2009
The kids went snow tubing...
Posted by Melissa at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment