BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday is almost over...

and I haven't done much. Today is the first day that I have just sat around and not really worried about anything. I finally took a bath so I could go to the grocery store. Monday is my lunch bunch day and I didn't have anything to cook. I sure took care of that and a lot more with $255 worth of stuff. I actually made a list and stuck to it tonight so I would be able to cook a few things this week. Tomorrow after church the youth (Brance), is going to Scaly Mtn to snow tube. He invited several friends so I will be driving there also. Monday night Brance has baseball tryouts, Annie has softball on Tuesday, Awana at church on Wednesday and piano on Thursday. That just about sums up the next five days of my life.

Yesterday Annie and I went to Mandi Posey Paris' house. She and I knew each other at Westfield, I remember watching Dirty Dancing for the first time at her house! I found her on facebook. Anyway she made Annie the most incredible monogram shirts and hairbows you could imagine. If you have a little girl check out her website at http://pocketfulofposies.shutterfly.com let her know I sent you! You will love her stuff.

It's funny that the road to her house it across the street from my aunt and uncle's subdivision. Annie and I went to see them for a few hours. When I was a little girl and would visit Faye she would drag out all of her make up and jewelry for me to look at and really just admire. She would let me put on her diamond rings and gold bracelets. It was really a big deal for this little girl. Anyway I often tell Annie about it. Unfortunately time doesn't allow Annie to get to visit with Faye or Judy very often. Last night when we went to Faye and Barry's she got some of her jewelry out. Annie was as fascinated by it as I was. It was really exciting for her. They also have a little dog Smokey that Annie adores because she can hold him in her lap. Faye is dog sitting for a friend and it was smaller than Smokey, her name is Trissy. She would let Annie carry her like a little girl. Both of the dogs were Shitzu's.

We are watching the Supercross on tv live from Atlanta. Therefore no Fox News for me tonight. Maybe I should just break down and put a tv in my bedroom.

0 comments: