We finally got home about 5 pm and we left at 12! It rained the entire way mom called to tell me that several counties we would be in were under a tornado watch. There was 5 inches of snow on the mountain so we couldn't get across that made us go the long way around. We stop in Maryville at the mall for a few minutes, then at Krystal in Chatsworth.
This morning I took the kids swimming at 8 am. I let them swim for a little more than an hour. The kids did really well playing together probably better than I would have expected, Brance and Annie didn't argue with each other either. Missy and Joann stayed in the room. Cameron is Missy's youngest he will be 7 in March. Anyway he is just a baby doll. You don't hear anything from him and he is very pleasant to be around. He doesn't run around the pool area or anything. I told the kids they had two minutes left, I was on my cell phone and saw Cameron jump from the side of the pool and do a complete flip in the air, as he was going into the water he hit his head on the edge of the pool. I saw my live pass before my eyes. Before I could get to him he was coming up and I told him to get out of the pool. He said "why am I bleeding?". He was fine but it scared me to death. Missy had trusted me with her kids at the pool and I let Cameron knock his head off. He later said that it didn't really hurt but I scared him when I came after him. As he was picking his water gun up his towel fell into the pool so he had to go back to the room without his towel. Then as he was getting out of my car he slid on the running board and hit the pavement. Poor little thing I don't think he will like me anymore. Enough about Cameron, Garret is the oldest one he's about six weeks older than Brance. He is bigger than me, not fat just big. He is so cute. His daddy is about 6'4 so he still has a lot of growing to do. He looks like the Jolly Green Giant standing beside Brance. I hope we can take the kids off together again sometime soon. Disney is October?
We are watching American Idol and Ricky has already went to bed. Obviously he didn't miss us while we were gone!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Home again home again jiggity jog...
Posted by Melissa at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment