Actually the dog is snoring. Awana has been canceled tonight because we are a bunch of slackers and look for any reason to cancel a church event. The Atlanta news is predicting severe storms and most folks don't want to be out in the mess. I don't really care if it rains while I'm home or at church a tornado can get me at either location. What God decides! I have already tanned and bathed so I'm in really good shape for the rest of the night. Ricky and Brance are watching some weird movie on tv so Annie and I are sitting on my bed with our laptops like a couple of nerds!
Missy started her new job today, Yeah for Missy! I don't really have anything exciting to tell you after yesterday's laugh about Annie's clothes. This is three nights that we have been at home, it won't last long as baseball/softball will start in about two weeks.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring...
Posted by Melissa at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment