BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a lazy Sunday

We drove two cars to church as usual, I wanted to go to the Belk's in Gainesville. Ricky and Brance took off without Annie, poor child gets treated worse than a dog, I stayed after service because TR our pastor volunteered me to sale these 50 adventure journals when I got ready to go Annie was in the car waiting for me. Back to the journals we took orders for two Sundays and somehow I lost not misplaced LOST the orders from last Sunday until today. So I had to haul this box around and ask the folks if they placed an order.

Now about Annie she is the worst shopper ever. How did I have a child that hates to shop? She complains about everything I look at or pick up, she complains about her feet hurting, she complains that she is hot or cold (she gets that from her Aunt Michelle), she cries that if we don't get something to eat or drink right now she is going to die, then she tells me how unhappy I am making Jesus because I made her go shopping. I cannot get her figured out. I so understand why Wayne Morris spanked me every day of my life! Brance is a dream shopper! He tells me the honest truth about what I try on and he carries my bags. I am raising him to be such a good boyfriend one day. The kids want me to take them to New York but Ricky and Annie would hate it. All that walking would make Ricky crazy and Annie would just grumble about everything involved. I told Brance if we could get someone we like to go with us and share a room I would take him.

You know I love Disney! They have some incredible deals for the fall. It isn't quite time to book yet, the deals will get better just be patient.

Tomorrow is my day for Lunch Bunch. Have I told you about this? There are about 12 of my coworkers that all sign up twice a month to bring lunch to the other 12 coworkers. I have cooked a great meal for tomorrow. I still have to put some things in the oven before work so its hot.

That's all for now.

0 comments: