BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My life as a preschool director...

Does that sound like a good name for a book? I have said for many years that I am going to write a book about my life at the preschool. Lets talk about today. The transmission is coming out of the bus. Yesterday as I was returning from the morning route I knew the transmission wasn't changing. When I went to pick up that afternoon I couldn't go very fast and the motor was reved really high so when I go to a downward slope I put the bus in neutral and rolled as far as I could. When I returned yesterday afternoon with a full load I could only go 20 miles an hour. It took forever to get back to the preschool as there is a long incline on one of the roads I have to travel. So this morning I took seven kids in my Expedition and this afternoon Darlene and I took both of our cars to bring them home, we had three kids absent. I don't know what I will do tomorrow. The bus should be repaired by Friday.

Ricky has taken Annie to softball practice. Next week we will start in full swing with both kids having practice on Tuesday and/or Thursday, Awana Wednesday and piano Friday. I am not looking forward to it. I had put some ribs in the crock pot for Ricky and Annie and should be doing something productive with myself but I just decided to pick up the laptop. Brance is learning how to blue tooth ring tones to my phone. I have no idea when my phone is ringing because I don't recognize the ring tone.

Well I need to attempt to do something before Ricky gets home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, I love you and you are the best thing that ever happened to me!!! :) You love playing spider soliter. So, I think I will try to find the game by it's self and nothing else. Now, you knoew what I will get you for your birthday or Christmas!! :) Sense you wanted to know what Brance and I were playing on was: http://www.poptroica.com. Now you can play on it!!! :)