BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday night...

and Annie has forgotten about family fun night! YIPPY! She will probably remember about 8 pm as she is getting ready for bed and have a total breakdown about it. She will make us do it tomorrow night after we have been gone to grandma's all day. As some time tomorrow I have to get our things together to go to Pigeon Forge, we are meeting Missy after church on Sunday. She told me today that Robbie said he might go that works for me, he doesn't feel good, he is getting over some minor surgery on Monday and Annie hates to shop but is a good nurse. He can go with us and everybody will be happy. Brance and Annie both like Robbie a lot. Annie called him Bobbit for the longest time, she calls Missy MiMi.

We had a lot of Valentine Parties today. There was so much chocolate and cupcakes that I don't want to eat either. Robin brought her chocolate fondue machine and I ate sliced bananas for a while. They were so good! Annie and I like fondue but Ricky thinks its stupid to pay a lot of money for your food then have to cook it. It just doesn't get it.

Ricky is watching something about Nascar on Speed Channel, Annie is on her laptop playing Webkins and Brance is upstairs talking to his girlfriend on the telephone. I got a new Cosmo magazine in the mail yesterday so I hope I can disappear into my bedroom and read it. I have most of the laundry done tonight so I won't have to worry about washing our stuff before I pack it.

I really don't have anything to talk about. After the episode with Annie's pantyhose this week I can't compare to that. Happy Friday!

0 comments: