BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogging now facebook...

I can barely manage to get myself to work everyday and now I have added facebook to the mix. What was I thinking? Would you believe for the first time in 10 years I ran out of business checks? I realized that I was low on Monday when I was paying DCD's February bills so I held off on somethings that could wait until next week in hopes of having enough checks. I ordered checks and had them overnighted once they were printed. I called the bank about getting 35 counter checks and the machine is broken. Yesterday I went to the branch in Dawsonville to pick them up. I was waiting to start payroll until the last possible minute today but hey, I wanted to get paid also! So not only did I have to write the checks all 35 of them, I had to write the company name and account number on every single one of them. As soon as I finished the UPS guy showed up with my checks!

Ricky was off today. He came by my office at 11:30 on his way to have lunch with his friend. How weird is that? When I got home tonight he had all the laundry done. I wish he did that every week. Now I just have to wash my stuff, I'm really funny about my clothes and don't want him to touch them.

Annie and I went to the new Food Lion in Dawsonville. It is so clean. I can't really find anything so I get confused about half way through because I don't know what I'm looking for. I try hard not to take the kids with me but Annie wanted to go. I knew it was a mistake when we pulled out of the driveway. She got this little baby buggy to push that was way to small for her. She had so much stuff loaded up in it I'm not sure what we bought. I was just ready to go home and low on patience with her. After I have worked all day I don't want to be around my own kids. I know that is terrible but that's just how I feel.

Annie started this "Friday is family fun night", back during the summer. We all watch a movie or play a board game together. I know I should enjoy it but it drives me crazy. Ricky says I don't want to play the game because the kids won't let me win. That's probably true, I got the kids a Dogopoly game last year for Christmas. It is like Monopoly except dogs. Brance will kick your butt every time you play. The game has the potential to last for several days, however after an hour I get mad and quit! Now its time for fun night again. We are going to watch Don't Mess with Zohan. Its Adam Sandler and I usually like him, I'm not sure about the Zohan it looks pretty stupid.

Well that's all for now.

0 comments: