BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm hiding out in the bedroom...

hoping they can't find me! Missy and her gang came up Monday morning, her mom and two boys. We have had two exhausting days. We ate at Texas Roadhouse tonight, I ate more food than I thought my body could consume, drank two Cokes (I gave up everything but water in September 2007), and ate cheesecake for dessert. Ricky would be so embarrassed. I usually eat more than he does ever but tonight would have been too much for him. Sadly, I could still eat something. Miss Piggy I am! Joann has the kids playing UNO, Missy is playing solitaire on her iphone so I came to the bedroom with my laptop alone. I'm watching American Idol and so far so good.

I am finding facebook a bit boring. I don't know how my "friends" manage to facebook during working hours and not so much at night. When are they doing their work? I am off until Thursday. I will work for a few hours before Darlene and I go take Amy to Athens. Amy is retaking a test to get into the PT program at NGCSU. She took the test a few months ago and did really well but wants to do better. She is directionally challenged so I am going to get her there and return her home safely. With that said I will have to get payroll taken care of sometime before Friday at 2 pm and all my other work packed in also. I will probably go to work for a few hours on Saturday so I don't start the week behind. Pre-K and public school is out until Thursday so there isn't a whole lot going on.

I bought High School Musical 3 today. Annie wants to watch it when American Idol goes off. I told her we need to wait for family fun night on Friday because I won't be able to stay awake to watch all of it.

Michelle and Grayce should start home from their skiing trip tomorrow. They went to Sugar Beech, NC with G's youth group. Michelle said it is a long way from Perry, she drove her own car so she didn't have to ride the bus.

I can't post pictures because all three of us left our cameras at home.

0 comments: