I'm blogging because Annie's laptop is handy and American Idol isn't so great. Ricky and Beulah are trying to sleep on the sofa beside me so they aren't giving me a lot of room. We still have snow flurries outside. Brance went to school today but called me from the bus this morning to pick him up because his stomach hurt. He is on day 18 of his 30 day antibiotic so I'm sure he does have a stomach ache. He had to sit in my office all day. That is the first time is in 10 years that he has ever stayed in the office with me all day. I think he realizes I do work while I am there. My bank statement balanced to the penny the first time! That doesn't happen very often.
I am really hooked on the Ernie Haase blog. ehssq.blogspot.com I love that he updates most everyday. He is in Vegas today my favorite place.
I got the sale flyer from Family Christian Stores today. They have valentine shirt that says I Love My Wife and I Love My Husband. I'm going to buy one for Ricky. Don't you think it will be cute?
I thought I has something exciting to say but I've already forgot. I can't watch tv and blog at the same time.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Two days in a row...
Posted by Melissa at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment