BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So much to do

The kids and I are meeting Missy and her kids Sunday in Pigeon Forge for several days. This is the first time I have taking off work during a school break. I have so much to do to get ready and I don't want to do anything. I have stayed on top of the laundry so far and we are still eating leftovers from Sunday so maybe we can have ham and potato salad one more night without complaints. Ricky HATES leftovers I'm sure he is so excited to have a home cooked meal he isn't complaining. I will cook tomorrow because we have Awana and Heather likes me to bring her supper!

The weather outside is beautiful! The kids were able to stay out and play ball with Ricky yesterday. I was looking for all the pictures that I downloaded on my computer and realized that after I downloaded all of them my computer crashed so I lost everything. The only thing I have now are the last Disney trip because they are on a cd from Disney. I would like to take pictures of the kids next week if I can remember to take my camera. Brance and Annie both got a camera for Christmas and they have been really good to take a lot of pictures of all of us. If only I could do the same.

We are going to grandmas on Saturday since we haven't been for a couple of weeks. She said Garden Ridge had all there Christmas stuff 90% off if there is anything left. We are going to find out.

Its time for me to get busy in the house so I will be ready for American Idol at 8 pm, I'm not loving it yet. I don't like all that talk, I want to watch the singing.

0 comments: