Can you believe it? I am watching Fox News because if I'm home that's what I listen to. Some organization is calling to boycott Girl Scout Cookies. What a great idea! I can't eat them anyway. Apparently the troups only get 40 cents off every box sold for $3.50. Yep, I'll boycott!
Have you heard the song Don't Let Me Miss the Glory? I heard Gordon Mote sing it at a Gaither Homecoming in September. You can You Tube it, but it doesn't bring up Gordon Mote but some other person. Listen to it, you will be amazed. We need to make sure we take the time so that we don't miss the glory. My friend Jeff sang it on Sunday. Maybe he will include it on CD #2. I've already told you he is the BEST so why aren't the cd orders pouring in? What's with you folks? If you order today, I'll throw in free shipping and possibly get the cd signed for you! I have told you how wonderful Jeff is, well as you know behind every great man is an even greater woman. Jeff's wife LaDawn doesn't sing, who would living with Jeff, but she is an incredible person. I'm glad that she and I have become friends. When I'm really desperate for help at the preschool and I've called everyone I know, she will come help us and act happy about it. LaDawn doesn't have a paying job, she is a full time mother and wife. She is sweet, kind, beautiful and like a mother bear she would take you down if you messed with her family. She and Jeff are such a blessing to our church and to me personally.
This morning it was snowing like crazy and 26 degrees. Of course we went to school and the snow stopped. It was pretty while it lasted. Today is Chase's 15th birthday. Chase belongs to Rickys brother. He is really quite unlike his daddy and uncle. Chase is a cute kid and very kind. Anyway we are meeting all of Ricky's family at 6:30 pm for dinner at El Maugey. YUCK! The food is marginal and the smell is horrific! We will smell like onions when we leave. It will be late when we get home and we will have to have showers to get the smell off before we go to bed. American Idol starts at 8 pm, what's a girl to do?
Don't let me miss the glory...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Boycott Girl Scout Cookies
Posted by Melissa at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
dana says...put some pics of your house on here...love to see it...the floor where the dog is looks cute!!!
Post a Comment