BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Where did the day go?

My kids were out of school today, but as usual I went to work at 7 am. We did come home a few minutes early and I was able to finish a book I had been reading without anyone bothering me. After church yestereday, my friend Dana and I went to Alpharetta shopping. Belks had the best sale ever! Ricky took the kids to the bow tournament so I got to enjoy myself without Brance or Annie wanting to come home. However, when we went to Value City, I found out there are going out of business. The cashier didn't know why, she said business was bad. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen, there went my fat grams right down the drain. I got the BLT pizza, wow! Dana ordered something called the works, of course it was full of onions, peppers, sausage, yuck, yuck yuck! It was bad enough I had to look at it, she brought the rest of it home with us. Gross, I had to smell it in my car all day. Mom and I went to Belks in Cumming tonight to see what they had, I spent $75, I saved $350! My computer crashed last night, I lost all of the pictures I had saved. Meri Anne came home from the hospital today! Her sister from Nashville is staying with her for a few days and is going to take her to her friend house in Haysville, NC on Tuesday or Wednesday. She will stay there for a few weeks because Joe will wait on her hand and foot so that she has a great recovery. He invited me to come up and visit her. I'm going to try to make it sometime next week. He lives on Lake Chatouge, I don't know how to spell it. I'm excited to see his home and honored that he would invite me. He is orignally from upstate NY and Meri Anne is from Indiana. They don't really like me, they just like to hear me talk. Its alright though because I use Meri Anne for her senior citizen discount and her handicap parking sticker.

0 comments: