I've decided I don't like this blog crap! I obviously have a pretty boring life other than the excitement at my work. Brance and Annie are not involved in any activities right now so we come home from school/work and argue like a bunch of freaks! Ricky gets home early but stays outside until dark. I'm sure its so that he doesn't have to deal with us. I have finally finished the black wall in my dining room. I have used one gallon of paint on the same wall. I got the china cabinet and table moved over so I sincerely hope to finish tomorrow evening.
I have been grumpy since the flood at work this week. More often than not, I find myself babysitting a lot of adult women instead of children. How many times a day can the same person walk into the office and ask me a question not related to her job! I began keeping tally marks by some of their names today. While writing tally marks I came up with some great ideas!
I figured out how to add pictures to my blog, I just don't have any!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Blogging SUCKS!
Posted by Melissa at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment