This morning three of my friends, Darlene, Meri Anne, Dana and I went to Pigeon Forge to shop. I got this really great deal on tote bags last week so I thought I needed to go back and get more. They held 29 for me. I figured once I drove three hours there and three hours back in Darlene's Escalade, the bags weren't such a great deal afterall! Those of you that know me well, know that I look for any reason to go to Pigeon Forge. I told the kids where I was going, but I didn't offer to share the destination with Ricky before he left for Florida, he just thought I was going to shop with my friends. Unfortunately after going to Pigeon Forge in October with Darlene and our girls, the first weekend that we returned from Disney, then a trip in December with Missy and no children, last weekend with Ricly and the children, and Saturday, I'm now on Pigeon Forge restriction. First IKEA restriction and now Pigeon Forge, Vegas here I come! We did have an incredible time. Meri Anne is set for open heart surgery next week and Dana is coming along fine after a very shocking and upsetting divorce. We needed a girls day.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment