I find I have been spending more time with my girlfriends lately, and a lot less time with my husband! Ricky and Brance had to set up the archery course today so I took Annie and Heather and her two kids, Alyssa and Jac to Kennesaw to look at a house that I really like the colors off. Since my last visit a few weeks ago, the model home hasn't sold, no wonder it is $750,000. Anyway, they have now added some stencil work to the kitchen and bathroom which will be georgeous in my home if I ever fininsh the dining room! Now that Heather has seen it, she can do it for me. She is really good at that kind of stuff and she enjoys doing it. Whatever painters make for a living is not enough. I hope that don't realize that before I can hire someone to come back in to paint all of my trim that I just don't want to paint.
After our trip to Cracker Barrel in Canton and the open house in Kennesaw, I met five other friends from my church (Darlene, her daughter Elizabeth, Barbara, Kaye, and Cami) and we went to see Chonda Pierce in Gainesville. If you haven't heard of her, she is a Christian Comedian, known as the Queen of Clean. She is so funny! She also battles clinical depression and talks a lot about it. I have several of her cds but she now has a book out about depression. I do not comprehend depression because I don't have it. I know several people and have some family members that struggle with this all the time. I am going to read her book and hope that I can understand this illness a little better. I think its great that she is blessed to share her personal story with others. If you get the chance to see her, make sure you do.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Girls Night Out!
Posted by Melissa at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment