


I have finished painting the dining room! YIPPY! Now I have to clean the floor and put everything away. I used one gallon of paint on the black wall. My cabinet looks bare because I took my china out and washed it. Now I can't decide if I should put my Franciscan China back in the cabinet or use the china my mom had in the cabinet when we were little kids. My grandmother bought it with S&H green stamps years ago. I'm not real sure how I ended up with it, maybe nobody knows that I have it. Well at least they didn't until I showed them a picture of it. No Michelle, you are not having it!
It is neat with tiny electric blue flowers that have grey and black stems. It matches the dining room really well. I did see two tea cups that matched it at the Cracker Barrel in Alpharetta but they wouldn't sell them to me. I thought the stuff in those stores was for sale? The manager looked at me like I was fresh from the looney bin. I bet if it was his grandma's china pattern it wouldn't be hanging in the store. Last year or the year before, whenever we had the earthquake, two things in my cabinet broke, what are the chances of it happening again? Well Friday night and last night I saw a shooting star! What are those chances two nights in a row? Maybe an earthquake will happen again. Annie and I did go to church today. We had some visitors that I didn't know and a pretty full church. Now that we are using the balcony, I can't see who is coming in late. You know I hate that. I get there early enough to sit where I want to week after week so I know what is going on around me. Darlene gets on the back row with every child that comes in and feeds them who knows what to keep everyone entertained. We have a nursery and children's church but Darlene is obviously more exciting. Ricky and Brance are at the archery tournament in Dawsonville. They won't be home until late and Brance will be a nightmare to get up in the morning. He requires a lot of sleep, at least 10 hours a night or he will be physically sick throwing up in the morning. He is usually in the bed by 7:30 pm, that's not going to happen tonight.
0 comments:
Post a Comment