What a day! We had three full time girls out with the flu. Darlene and my mom both got picked for the Grand Jury. I was moving kids and staff around like crazy. I called our pre-k consultant at 7:30 this morning and asked her not to come this week. Pre-K consultant's visit at least twice each year. Our consultant lives more than an hour away so she usually only comes when we have really nice weather. Which is normally in the early fall and late spring. Last year she came the week before school dismissed for the summer. I wish that she would come soon and be finished with us for the school year. Today TR, my pastor, subbed for us. He loves to teach in the pre-k classroom. A lot of the times he talks about our kids in the Sunday sermon.
I haven't done a lot today but I feel like I am wore out. Wildfire, my favorite show comes on tonight at 8 pm, we have ballet tomorrow night as well as American Idol, AI for the next three nights so I won't be able to get in the bed early until Friday night. I will never make it until then. My head hurts just thinking about it.
On our way home this afternoon we passed Ricky in the dump truck. When we got home there is a huge pile of dirt by the driveway, I have no idea what he is doing. I wish he would just leave things around here alone. I still don't have blinds on my windows, two lights in the kitchen are blown out and now he will have to bring home a bobcat or something to move this dirt. He looks for things to do outside so that he doesn't have to do anything inside. I can do any of the inside things that I want, but if I do that's one less thing he will take care of. I want him to take care of all of it. I thought he was going to build a garage, but he hasn't taken care of that either. It's a good thing I love him! I sure would like him better if he did things in my time instead of his! Now the weather man is talking about rain and a cold blast. When will it ever end!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Is it Friday yet?
Posted by Melissa at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Daniel says change your own light bulbs...
Blah, blah, blah! Rick sounds like someone else I know starting projects all over the place and never finishing! Hey, change your own light bulb! :)
Post a Comment