So the flu had me down for a few days, I didn't miss work or church. I don't think I was even really grumpy to anyone. Meri Anne came home yesterday. She still can't drive so I left early enough this morning to take her to church, Ricky brought the kids and met me there. After taking Meri Anne back home, Ricky and I took the kids to Dick's in Cumming. Annie is playing softball this year for the first time, she thought she needed all the cool stuff Brance has. Such the frilly girl that she is she picked out the Nike cleats with changeable colors. You can switch the colors of the Nike check like cheerleading shoes. Brance had to get the Under Armour because he must be fashionable while on the field or in the dugout. What happen to the days of Wal Mart cleats? Anyway $185 dollars later we went to Target. I still can't find any curtains I like for the living room and kitchen. I did buy a medallion for my dining room ceiling. Once I get it painted and installed, I'll share it with you. Ricky and the kids let me lie in the bed all evening Friday and all day yesterday. I did wash my sheets and go to Home Depot. Since Friday I have read the new Janet Evanovich book and the new Diana Palmer book. At Target I bought Valerie Bertinelli's book. I'm already three chapters into and only put it down to blog. Ed was the good guy, she was the bad girl. I'll tell you more when I finish. If the race has many delays, I can get my book finished tonight, I may not go to sleep at all. That's very normal for me!
Enough for now, happy racing!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
I'm Back!
Posted by Melissa at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment