BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its Raining!

I though we were having a drought? It rains all the time. Sunday was like a monsoon. My husband can't work when it rains and I like to spend money. I think he needs to get a side job at IKEA so at least I can get a good discount!

I spent another day in my chair running numbers. I AM DONE! I also got payroll finished for all 34 employees. YIPPY! Tomorrow I can lolly-gag most of the day and do soemthing fun. WIth the exception of the bus route, I haven't left the center at all this week. Heather, the absolute best co-worker ever, has graciously brought me something to eat everyday and hasn't asked for a penny. Better than that she doesn't ask what I want, she just gets me something. I know that I owe her a lot of money and will pay her tomorrow. I have the money, she never asks for it. Then when she has to borrow money to pay her bills, I realize I owe her lunch money. She still won't say a word. I like Heather so much, that when I finish this I'm going to do a post all about her.

I am still on track with my every day bible. Usually by this point I'm already behind. I'm reading all about God's law in the Old Testament. I have to read ahead because I like this part so much. I gave a parent at the preschool an everyday bible, she is a little confused between creation and evolution, she told me today how much she is enjoying reading the short scripture everyday. I was so excited to hear her say that! Praise God!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so proud of you for setting a good example with your coworkers. Ricky could be the cart boy at walmart. Love you. michelle