BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Almost There





I have been working like crazy since I got home today. I have finally got the dining room clean and in order. I couldn't decide about the china so I am using both of it. I still have a few things to hang on the black wall but Ricky didn't have the right size nail. He did hang the picture above the fireplace that I bought last spring. He had a bow to sell to some guy so he couldn't get the rest my stuff hung up because he wanted to take care of the bow. Hopefully tomorrow night I can get him to do a few more things. I will probably do better just to hire someone to come over and hang my pictures. I'm sure it can be done in less than an hour. Since archery season has started, I won't get anything out of my husband. Brance and Annie are running around like turkeys. I'm not sure what they are doing and I'm not quick enough to catch them but there is a lot of whispering and giggling happening between them. They are suppose to be getting their baths and picking up their rooms but I'm sure that isn't what they are up too. I can hear Beulah running so they are doing something to have her excited. I better go find out!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Great Work! I am proud of you for staying with it and not calling 911! I will see it soon. I promise.