BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

What a waste of a day! I taught a Frist Aid/CPR class this morning. It is always fun for me to go into a childcare center where I don't work. The things I notice are really bizarre. In our center, Jeff, Darlene's husband, is constantly doing handy man work. He teaches woodworking at the high school so he always wants to fix stuff for us. Not until today did I really appreciate all that he does. If we trash a wall, he repairs it. He spends his entire summer repainting and patching sheetrock. Our center is always clean. My office, or I should say my work area is always gross. Heather tries so hard to clean up around me, but I still make mess. The center today had mold in the potty and spider webs behind the door. Darlene would never let us get away with that. Our walls are neat and clean. The kids centers are clean and well organized. I can't believe I spent my entire training checking out what the center lacked.

As if I didn't have enough excitement after the class I went to Kroger. Two shopping carts and $300 later I came home. Ricky has finished moving dirt for his garage. According to the stakes, its almost as big as my house. Maybe he is thinking about moving out there!

0 comments: