What a week. Annie left on Sunday with mom. I worked at the preschool a few hours on Monday while we were closed. I worked 11 hours Tuesday and gave Heather the entire day off so I could be off three days. Brance had a 7:30 pm game on Tuesday. Brance and I planned to leave early on Wednesday for Pigeon Forge but at the last minute I was able to teach a CPR class on Wednesday morning. We got to PF early afternoon. Annie was a holy terror. We could not stand to be around her. She grumped, whined and cried about everything. We went to some new show and they gave us a buffet dinner with it. I hate buffet food. Obviously I'm not big enough to enjoy it. Most of the folks there weighed in over 300 pounds. The food was gross and the presentation was terrible. Free or not, it wasn't worth it. The show was marginal.
On Thursday evening we took the kids to the Tennessee Smokies home game. They are a minor league team in Sevierville. They played the Carolina Mudcats. This isn't my thing. However it was really nice and a lot of fun for Brance and Annie. No doubt they tied in the bottom of the ninth inning and we had to stay through a tenth inning. Brance was giving a ball so that was worth it for him. I'm glad he got to see the way the big boys really hustle.
Last night we went to a Wild West Show at Walden Creek Stables. Different but a lot of fun. Cowboys are so cute, at any age! I left my camera at home. We got up really early to drive home this morning. Annie has her tap and ballet recital at 3:30 pm today.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
We're home!
Posted by Melissa at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
marginal, when did you learn that word? marginal. That made me laugh! Glad you home safe.
Post a Comment