BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday and we don't have anything to do! Actually we haven't done a lot this week. Last nights games were canceled for rain. Ricky took the kids to Wal Mart for new lawn mower blades while I got to take a shower. I got my hair cut today and I even had hair in my underwear, gross!

Annie will make us have family fun night. We watch a movie together and the kids sleep in the living room floor or on the sofa, where ever they go to sleep. Beulah typically sleeps with the one that is on the sofa. I don't stay awake long enough to watch the movie, I go to my bed.

Brance has a make up baseball game tomorrow at 11 am, what a way to spend our Saturday. We are going to go to Japanese or fondue Saturday night for Mother's Day. It depends on where we can get in. The kids love Japanese, I like fondue and it is about me!

That's all I got today...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl I have laughed my butt off at your blogs! You haven't changed a bit. My fave...the trash bags! It was the first one I read. Janell