Ricky has started the tile. He and his friend started on Tuesday night. They planned to finish it
yesterday but Matt got sick. Ricky worked on it all evening long. We haven't seen or heard from
Matt since he left on Tuesday. They are really good friends so we expect he will come back and help Ricky finish it. When we built the house I thought we learned not to hire our friends to do anything for us. We will see how long it takes to complete this project. Regardless of the mess, Ricky is really enjoying himself, this is the first time for tile work and Matt has all the tools. Actually there is a weird saw involved and I know that's what Ricky likes about this entire process, a different power tool.
I started painting trim today in the kitchen and hallway. I'm anxious to get the two rooms painted so it all looks complete and not like a construction zone.
It's raining so we don't have a ball game, no way am I disappointed. I can't believe I forgot to say that Annie cut her hair last night. Yes, I am horrified! I have worked hard for eight years to make sure she has pretty hair and then she cuts it. She said she just wanted to do it. She cut a small piece right out of the front of her head pretty close to her scalp. I'm not cutting around it so we will just see what happens. She lost scissor privileges once before when she got a box of my pictures and cut her self out of all of them. She didn't want anyone in the picture with her including Santa Claus.
Guess what? Matt's here so I have to go let him in...
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I've got tile
Posted by Melissa at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment