BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Typical Sunday for us, church and Home Depot. My mom called really early to tell me she would have supper ready by 6 pm and what I needed to add with it. I love it when she cooks for us. Ricky bought the rest of the siding for his garage. He still needs a window and they didn't have it today. He will check the local hardware store in town tomorrow. We hope to have it completed on Saturday. Ricky has a "friend" who does siding for a living. Ricky did some work for him and he's never swapped it out with us. He says he will be here by Saturday to finish. I have threatened him several times to dig his yard up with the bobcat so we will see what happens.

I joined the fondue on-line club today. They sent me an email for free chocolate for two. Annie wanted to go today but I told her we needed to wait until next week. I have to shop sometime this week for an outfit to wear to Rickys 20 year class reunion. I have some nice things but I want something new. It is the following Saturday. We have this week of school, the following week pre-k ends on Wednesday and public school ends on Friday. Ricky's reunion is on Saturday. Momma will take the kids and Beulah to her house to spend the night. I'll pick Brance and Beulah up on Sunday morning and mom and Annie will leave for Pigeon Forge to meet my aunt. My aunt and uncle, Jack and Peggy try to vacation sometime after tax season every year. Peggy takes my cousins little girl Amber who will turn 10 in October after Annie turns 9 in June. They have a blast together. My grandparents may or may not go with them. Grandma wants you to beg her so she can complain the entire time. Anyway, we are regrouping the entire preschool so Ricky and I with Jeff and Darlene will probably work most of Sunday afternoon and Monday moving rooms around. Brance and I will leave on Wednesday to go to Pigeon Forge where I'll bring Annie home on Saturday for her ballet recital and Brance and momma will come home on Sunday. I have a lot going on the next two weeks. Although I want a new outfit, Annie needs a few new things for her trip also. I don't want her going off with my mom and aunt looking like a rag muffin. I did be mom two new outfits for her birthday to take with her. She has lost about 60 lbs and she doesn't really have anything fun to wear. If I can talk her into going with me this week to the mall, I might by her something else.

Well I need to call my friend in Jacksonville. I sure would like to take a weekend down to see her if we have an opportunity.

Beam me up Scotty...

0 comments: