BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

It Is FINISHED!



It is FINISHED! That is Ricky hanging out the window. I don't know what he is doing but then I never know what he is doing. He told me that he had the bulldozer here because he wanted to make enough room on both sides of his garage to bring the truck and trailer around if he wanted too. He likes to drive straight through the front yard and it makes me mad. Now he can come off the dirt road at the top of the back yard and around the building without going through the grass. Ricky and Brance are cleaning the inside out now so they can move into it.
Annie has called several times. She and Amber are having a lot of fun and no doubt keeping their grandmothers on their toes.
Brance spent the night at Will's last night. He called before 7 am this morning ready for Ricky to take them fishing. Billy and Ricky took the boys over to moms to fish. They put their flat bottom boat in the river and fished down to moms house. They left about 7:30 am and have just got back around 1:30 pm. Brance didn't say if they caught any fish he just told me about seeing several snakes in the river and in the trees. Snakes are why I don't get in the river.
I'm reading a new Diana Palmer book but can't stay awake long enough to finish reading it.
A few of us worked at the preschool on Saturday for a few hours, then we went back today. Some of those rooms have not been cleaned in probably a year. Yes they are wiped down, but not cleaned. We have worked or tails off cleaning three rooms. We have moved furniture around to start all new classrooms tomorrow. If we pull this off than we can accomplish anything.
I'm almost finished with all the laundry. I have a few loads left so I need to go take care of it.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

daddy would have beat us we got in the grass barefooted much less drove a car in the yard!