Well the day started pretty good, I slept until 6:03 am, that's a few minutes later than my regular time. Ricky pulled up more kitchen floor, I'm not sure if the dish washer or oven will ever work again, but he got the floor pulled up from beneath both of them. He let me know that I had to clean out the pantry and the laundry room. I reminded him tomorrow is Mother's Day and I can't do any of those household things. Matt is coming over on Monday so I am expected to get it taken care of. Matt plans to work a few evenings after work but he has jury duty on Monday so he may get to come earlier than he thought.
Brance had a ball game at 11:30. The coach is a butt hole. There are not any nicer words to describe him. I'm sure you remember me telling you he made the kids run and it was the worst asthma attack Brance has ever had. Well today he yelled at Brance for not throwing the ball he had caught to second base. The coach's son was on second base. Brance couldn't throw the ball because the kid wasn't paying any attention. I didn't realize this had happened until after the game. He also doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground. Brance likes to steal bases but the coach won't let them run. We told Brance to run if he thought he had a chance, so he did and made it around twice. After the game Brance was upset over the coach yelling. Ricky told him if he ever yelled at him again to simply walk off the field. Brance will because he wants to see if I will take the coach out. I told Brance today if walked off the field for the coach's comments, I wasn't sure who would react first, myself, Ricky, my momma or Ricky's brother. It would make the Bad News Bears reality.
We went to eat at the Melting Pot. It was a lot of fun. Of course Ricky didn't feel good as he never does when he is out of his element. He just didn't like that you had to cook your own food, he totally missed the whole fondue experience. I did find out that Tuesday night is ladies night. You get cheese, a salad, the chocolate and a drink of choice for $20, typically wine. I think instead of a ladies luncheon we need a night out. I don't normally drink wine, I think its gross but I would with my church ladies just to see their reaction. They never know what to think of me.
Speaking of church ladies we have church in the morning. Its time for me to get ready for bed.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
The Melting Pot
Posted by Melissa at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You take that coach down. That creep. He doesn't know who he is messing with does he? love you, M
Post a Comment