BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tile is almost there!

All the tile is down. Ricky and Matt are outside playing with themselves and they told me they were going to get drunk before they begin the grout tonight. Like that would really happen. Of course Edward Dunson didn't show up to finish Ricky's garage today. I'm going to ask my daddy to come up in a few weeks and get it taken care of.

Last night, Lynn and I, she is Matt's wife took all the kids, Brance, Annie, Austin, Emma and Josh to Ryan's to eat, the Children's Place and Home Depot. It was a little loud but fun.

Today Annie and I went to Gainesville in hopes of finding something to wear next Saturday. No luck of course! She was so sweet. Definitely the sweetest she has been in a really long time. My childhood friend Sabrina called me today. She called me out of the blue about five years ago and dropped by with her husband. We try to talk on the phone about once a year. This week I told Ricky I needed to call her and then today she called. She said she only lives a few minutes away from my grandmothers house. In a few weeks when I'm in Acworth maybe we can get together. I have to go to Canton one night this week to return some tanning lotion that I decided I don't want so maybe we can meet for dinner. I'm going to put my truck in the shop on Monday it has a little vibration in the front and I want it taken care before mom and Annie drive it to Pigeon Forge on Sunday.

I hear the big boys coming in so I'll go see if they have started their binge yet...

0 comments: