BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Already

Where has the week gone? We had church on Sunday with an afternoon picnic and basketball game. Monday Brance had a 6 pm baseball game, Tuesday Annie had a 6 pm softball game and 6:45 pm ballet. Wednesday I finally went to the dry cleaners and grocery shopped. Tonight Annie had a 6 pm softball game. We think Ricky's friends little girl is staying over Friday night and I'm going to Grandma and Papa's house on Saturday. I need a vacation.

Work is pretty normal the last few days. Only four weeks of school left! Then summer camp starts and I work like a loon getting ready for fall pre-k. Does it ever end?

Mom said she would take Brance and Annie for the entire weekend if Ricky and I wanted to go away together. That would be great if Ricky wanted to go! I mentioned a big flea market in Sweetwater, Tennesse and he's ready. Ricky would rather go junkin' than eat when he is hungry. I need to get my shower because Bret Michaels is on Don't Forget the Lyrics, I am not smarter than a 5th grader so I won't bother to watch it.

0 comments: