I was beginning to think this day would never end. I stared bright and early as usual. After my bus run, I met my friend Dana at the court house for her final hearing. She plea bargained out at her attorney's request. Thank the Lord, its finally over. The longest year of her life. This all started on Mother's Day 07 when her now ex-husband asked for a divorce. She finally closes the chapter in her life.
I had a pre-k meeting at Head Start, they treat me really nasty, so I make myself miserable with dread about going. It lasted an hour, I kept my mouth shut, it turned out fine.
Ricky and Matt started laying tile in the kitchen. Matt said he will be finished tomorrow, I'll post pictures when it gets finished. Annie had a softball game at 6 pm and ballet at 6:45 pm. Annie got her costume for her dance recital. It has glitter and feathers. Is there anything I could hate worse? It is really cute on her though.
I have decided to change my kitchen paint. Of course I am going to keep it pink, I'm going to try two shades of pink this time. If we can get Ricky's garage finished this weekend we can put up the bead board in the hall, bedroom and half bath. I really feel like I'm getting a whole new house. We have been here nine years, it's time for a few updates. The only thing left will be the floor upstairs. We could have had a pool for what we are spending on the inside. It's okay, we could only use a pool about two months of the year and I look at my house everyday. I EXPECT that my sister will be visiting sometime soon so I want to have everything done by the time she comes.
We do not have anything planned for Wednesday. YIPPEE!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Tuesday Night, Finally!
Posted by Melissa at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment