Yes, we skipped church. I don't know when we have missed a Sunday. We went to Ricky's class reunion last night, BORING! The ten year was a blast so I was really disappointed this time. As soon as we got there, little clickish groups were already sitting at tables. Ricky and I sat with the people we see on a daily basis. The food was good, not a lot of heavy drinking this time, but I did find a paint color on the ceiling I liked. Benjamin Moore Blue Heaven. Now if I can get to the paint store and buy some to try. Back to the drinking. The place where we were only sells beer and wine. Someone obviously had liquor in the car because several people kept going to the parking lot. How high school is that? I changed clothes many times before I left and finally wore dressy long shorts with heels, yes I actually were heels not Birkenstocks or Crocs. My feet didn't feel so good when I got home, but I did look nice. And I was at least 20 pounds lighter than any of the other girls!
Mom stayed at the house with Brance, Annie, Jesse and Will. She said they had a lot of fun and nobody gave her a hard time. Mom and Annie left at 10 am for Pigeon Forge.
Ricky is working on his garage, Brance is eating as usual and I need to get to the laundry pile downstairs. I have been so good to keep my laundry up but I missed two days so now I will work all day to catch up. I already have load going. If Ricky stays outside I might get a nap.
I gave Beulah a bath yesterday. This morning she has been rolling around in the dirt Ricky has moved around the house and his garage. So much for her being clean.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Skipped Church
Posted by Melissa at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you crack me up calling it a laundry "pile" . I guess I am a little upaty, I have a laundry basket!
Post a Comment