I am only going to blog because I can't let my sister get ahead of me. Today was the last day of school for our county. Brance told me at 7:30 am that he had a CARE Program at 9:45 am and I needed to be there. I hate school functions. Why don't all those parents have a job?
Our pre-k program was last night, my car was in the shop and mom picked me up. I had to have her car back to her by 5 pm so she could go home. I got out at the college with only my cell phone. I left my purse with her, you know I don't like to carry one in the first place. Annie had a ballgame at 6 pm, Brance at 7:30 pm. I figured I would get one of the 500 people at the pre-k program to give me a ride to the ball park. The program started at 6:30 pm. I realized about 5:50 pm that I had not eaten since lunch time. I am positive I would have starved to death before I would get home after the ball games. Heather brought me a few bottles of water and a PBJ sandwich. I went behind the curtain with the kids and sucked it down before the show started. The show was great! Every year we think our program is the best ever. This year was the best ever. I am typically in the middle of these things and know what is happening. This year I had no idea what the kids were even singing. I'm not sure why I got out of the loop. Then I begged for a ride with one of our grandparents that has a grandchild playing with Brance. Ricky looked at me really funny when I came walking up with the Welch family. He took me to get my car after Brance's game at 10 pm.
After work I brought the kids home and Ricky had a load of guys working on the never ending task of finishing the garage. I'll try for pictures tomorrow. I went right back to the bank then over to Gainesville to have my car serviced. Mom and Annie are going to drive it out of town on Sunday. Then I left Gainesville and went to Dawsonville to pick up my dry cleaning and pick up a few things at Kroger. Annie wanted me to get her, her own case of Dasani water for the trip. She doesn't like "the way that stuff in Tennesse taste, you know kinda like it has orange in it or something", her words not mine. She really, really hates UT and anything that remotely reminds her of UT, like the color orange. I wonder where she gets that from? Well now she has her own water. The place that services my car also cleans it up. Of course it rained all the way home.
I hear my bed calling my name...
Friday, May 23, 2008
Bed Time
Posted by Melissa at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You seem to have forgotten I am always one step ahead of you! HA, HA!
You made me start the stupid blog and I am the only one who has kept with the dad gum thing! I am only doing it thru the summer. The kitchen looks great, I can't wait to see it for real! love you. M
Post a Comment