Sick of the cemetery in my front yard. Would you believe there are two new crosses today. This is something great for Chase, what are my legal rights as a homeowner and tax payer? I realize the state has the right of way but the family placing the crosses in my yard does not! I think its funny they don't do this stuff when we aren't at home. We have a friend with DOT so maybe he will pull them next week. I don't understand their grieve. I hope I never know their pain, however, my children are traumatized by the event, much less the reminder every day. I offered to place the crosses in the woods were the two people died and I offered for them to plant a tree in my yard where it happened. I think I'll get a piece of plywood and paint drinking and driving kills and nail it to the top of the crosses. Wouldn't they just love that. Chase check into it and let me know.
After church Annie and I went to BJ's and Target. I am so tired I could barely get my car unloaded and the items put away. This morning Annie bathed in my tub and did something to the facet so the water will not turn off completely. It's much more than a drip. I had to go downstairs in the basement and turn all the water off. I turned it back on to do some laundry. Ricky should be home in a little while hopefully he can get it fixed before the well runs dry.
That's all for now, I really have a lot to do.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Sick of the cemetery
Posted by Melissa at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment