BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Raining!

We had a little excitement yesterday with the cemetery in the front yard. When we came in from church a crowd was gathered. They had already put a cross in the ground and decorated it. I asked them not to do that, they started yelling at us like the white trash they are. Ricky told me just to drive to house and we called the sheriff's dept. The deputy told the people they cannot put anything in my yard without a legal document stating so. Although the state has a 50 foot right of way, the crazy people do not. The property belongs to me regardless. Our county does not have any say so because it is a state highway. I called our attorney today, he said if it continued we would file charges against them but hopefully now they would stop. We had posted a no trespassing sign on Thursday, anything they do on my property, whether it is in the right of way or not, can cause they prosecution. How petty is that? We did offer for them to plant a tree in our yard but they don't want to do that, they only want a cross in the yard. I hope this ends soon. I don't have time for this extra drama in my life.

It appears to be raining a monsoon! We are so excited about it. Of course Ricky will not work at all this week, but he isn't sad about it. He unloaded three pieces of pipe today. No housework or anything, that would be too much. He still has a few pieces of beard board to finish and some trim work so maybe he will get that done for me. I'm not going to hold my breath.

I am a Republican. I am so sick of hearing about Obama Mama and Democrats that I can't see straight. Why don't they talk to any Republicans on tv? My US Weekly magazine always shows Democrat supporters, where's the Republicans? Melissa Joan Hart is Republican, do you hear anything out of her, NO!

I bought a 48 inch tv from a friend that is getting a divorce, it doesn't fit anywhere in my house. It has been in the garage for three weeks. Ricky and I finally rolled it into the bedroom and I have been watching Annie's EHSS dvd's on it. You have to roll the tv out of the way to walk into the bedroom. Is that stupid or what?

I have laundry to do...

1 comments:

Chase said...

is it an HDTV? If so, you can store it in my house if you want.

It will be a big sacrifice, but that's something I'm willing to do for my cousin.