BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a MESS!

Okay I told you about the wreck on Friday. On Monday there was a really large flower arrangement in my driveway, I put it in the garage. Last night when we got home from our softball game, there were two big wooden crosses. Ricky pulled those down. He loaded everything in my car this morning for me to put in the dumpster at work. The GSP called to tell me they were finished but it would take at least a month before they would have a crew to clean up the yard. When I got home today there was flowers, yard ornaments and two teddy bears in the yard. Ricky and I got it all cleaned up including the orange flags and the crime scene tape and posted a private property no trespassing sign. Enough is enough. The local newspaper said that the driver of the car is lodged at the county jail. He is being charged with DUI, two counts of vehicular homicide in the first degree, failure to maintain lane, reckless driving, and failure to maintain tires.

My work is pretty calm this week. Heather is back in school taking 14 hours. I sure missed her this morning. Ricky and I are taking off on Friday for the weekend without our kids. We are going junkin'. We haven't been off together in several years. Mom is staying with Brance and Annie. She offered to stay with them for a weekend early in the summer and we just couldn't get any time away. We have our first championship softball game tomorrow night at 9 pm. It is single elimination so I'm sure it will be our last game.

I have a lot of laundry to get done and I need to get the house picked up so mom won't feel like she has to do it. Ricky has some archery friends coming over tonight since he won't get to play with them all weekend.

Until then...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

oh, I forgot about your mess. I have to go back and add that. read it again later. love you, michelle p.s. i don't think we have merry maids. hey i just became the merry freakin maid!