BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

I think I use that heading a lot! What a day. My week has been fairly calm. I have a parent in the center who is the most arrogant ugliest jerk I have even encountered. They have been in the center about seven weeks. Everyday its something with this man. I don't know that he has a paying job, he does some kind of warrior swordsmanship stuff. I don't know what that is, he wears a lot of camo with wife beater t's in a variety of color. Anyway, he crossed the line today. I called him at 8:15 am to pick up his child, he finally came at 10:30 am. When the monsoon came on Tuesday the roof was pouring water in, in two different places. We were able to get that taken care of yesterday.

My sister says I don't blog enough. I do not run the air conditioner where my computer is, some days it is too hot to come upstairs.

Oh how could I forget that there was a letter about me in the letter to the editor section of our local paper. The girl that wrote the letter had a child in pre-k last year. I don't have anything to worry about, she is local white trash. Her opinion doesn't upset me at all.

We are off Monday. I'm sure Ricky will have something to do. I want to go to Murphy to the flea market but I think he has some archery stuff this weekend. I don't want to take Brance and Annie by myself, they will drive me crazy.

I watched the Bucket List last night. Have you seen it? I loved it. Michelle got me hooked up with Net Flicks for $5 a month.

How bout John McCain with a female running mate! John McCain nothing, how bout them dawgs! We play tomorrow.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I haven't talked to you all day. I had to go to "real" work. James Brian doesn't like it he is afraid no one will pick him up at school. Now I don't have to call you I just read everything I need to know! love you,
M

Chase said...

See Michelle's post today for a brief overview of my thoughts on Sarah Palin.

Also, not having AC where your computer is can be a bad idea. Computers need to operate in an environment around ~70-75 degrees, definitely no more than 80. If you power your computer down when you aren't using it, it shouldn't be as big of a deal, but if you keep it running all the time, or for extended periods of time, it will have a very short life span.