I can't believe its time to start a new week. School is off to a great start, Amy has taken Brance to school for two days. We don't have a lot of aftercare kids yet, I'm off about 15 kids. I'm sure this week the numbers should change some at least I hope so!
Ricky left Friday for Columbus with some of his boyfriends for the ASA Archery Tournament. Heather and I went to Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Friday night. I'm pretty sure Heather only went with me to keep from hurting my feelings but she really enjoyed herself. I can't believe I spent my Friday night at a gospel singing! It was well worth it. When I get through blogging, I'm going to youtube sigsound and watch videos for a little while. I did the kitchen really clean yesterday. There is nothing on the cabinets or the table. Also all the laundry is done. Unless of course Brance and Annie have something tucked under the bed that I haven't found yet. I'm watching something on VH1 so its hard to type and watch child stars.
That's enough for today...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
The beginning of a new week...
Posted by Melissa at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment