Ricky and I left yesterday for Pigeon Forge and we are already home! We went to the stores we like, ate dinner at the Alamo and went back to our room. How nice is that. When we were getting on the elevator yesterday afternoon, Lee Greenwood was getting out. He spoke to both of us I think Ricky and I were both a little surprised at seeing him. I told Brance and Annie about it and they were mad because I didn't get an autograph. This morning as we were leaving the lobby to go back to our room, he came in to check out. We went back upstairs to get our stuff. As we were walking though the lobby, Lee went to sit down on the lobby sofa with his Soduka book. I went over and talked to him about the kids. He was so kind. I didn't have anything for him to write on so he went outside to his car (A 700 series BMW) and got two photos out to autograph for the kids. He shook our hands and said he hoped to see us again sometime. I told Ricky I really hated to bother him, but if he didn't want to be bothered he should have stayed in his room not the hotel lobby.
We left Pigeon Forge and went to Sweetwater, TN to the Flea Mall. It is suppose to be the largest flea market in Tennessee, well it's not! After three hours we finally made it home. I want to go back shopping with the girls. They are opening two new shopping areas in Pigeon Forge later in the fall so I want to wait until they are both opened.
Enough for now...
Saturday, August 23, 2008
We are already home...
Posted by Melissa at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment