BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

I have done nothing!

I haven't read a book or anything today, but I don't think I've really done anything either. All of our laundry is done, I did watch a lot of the hurricane stuff on Fox News because Shep Smith was in Louisiana and on tv a lot of the day. If you know me, you know my fascination with Shep. However he has just been in a collared shirt today and I like it much better when he has on a suit and tie. He also is wearing a baseball cap and I don't love that.

Sarah Palin, do you love her? I think she is more like most of us than we could have ever dreamed.

Brance and Annie has aggravated each other since they got up at 6:30 am this morning. I'm in the bonus room, the tanning room with two doors is between here and Annie's room, both doors are shut and I can still hear they fussing about something. I make them get ready for bed at 7:30 pm so as soon as I finish here they are going to bed.

I still have the 48 inch tv sitting in my bedroom floor. Everyday I watch a EHSS dvd. I just watch them over and over. I would normally read a book but lately I just prop up on my pillow and watch EHSS. If you haven't seen them, go to youtube and check them out.

I did cook dinner tonight and enough to take for Heather and I to eat for lunch tomorrow. I am going to see Dr. Faulk the dermatologist at 9 am tomorrow. He is over in Jasper, I had a really good dermatologist in Cumming but the waiting takes forever so Missy told me about this guy and I love him, he is a Christian and a Republican and there is not a wait.

Until next time...

0 comments: