BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Morning

I'm already at work and not sure where to start my day. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and need to walk away for a little while. I would get a lot more accomplished if I would come to work tonight for a few hours when nobody is here. I have a lot of end of the month paperwork to do.

Summer camp started Monday for DCD, we had kids show up that we didn't expect so most of the day I talked to new parents and enrolled new children, then you have to change your billing, blah, blah, blah, then Brance and Annie are in and out complaining about something. I do not enjoy this at all.

Annie's All Star practice will begin on Friday this week. She will practice four nights each week for two hours 7-9 pm. YUCK! My tennis league started this week and I haven't had time to play yet. Church softball started last night, we didn't win although we played very good.

Now its about time to open the center so I need to get to work. Hopefully I will be able to tell more later.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

No rest for the weary! This waking up at 5:30 and 6:00 is just about to get on my nerves!