I keep hoping that one day when I check out my blog that my sister has magically redone it! She is really good at changing hers and I can't get the hang of it. She knows what backgrounds I would like and I have seen several Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell ones, they just haven't appeared on my page yet.
My head hurts so bad. Two weeks ago I was very fragile in that I could have cried if you looked at me wrong. Now for the second day in a row my head is killing me. I'm sure its a hormone related issue that I refuse to take medication for. I'm 37 so I expect this to be over with in just a few short years. Maybe 40 is something to look forward to.
I haven't really been sad about selling my car. I drove Ricky's Excursion today, it drives like a tank and I like it as long as I don't have to drive it everyday. It needs some minor work done on it and you know he isn't going to take the time to fix it. I left it at the tire shop today to get the tires balanced, it makes me sick to drive it anywhere. The windshield is cracked all the way across so I ordered a new windshield for it to be replaced on Friday. Now it needs brakes and it has a popping sound in the front end that I will get fixed next week if Craig is in town to get it taken care of. Craig is a preschool parent and the best mechanic in the world! He's honest, cheap, and can fix anything! I plan to drive it to Disney in September and it has to be running smooth or it will make my 16 hours on the road really bad.
This is Annie's last week of ball practice! Thank the Lord! Her tournament is this weekend and sometime I have to Brance ready for church camp on Sunday for the next week. Please pray for Brance that he can make it. He gets really lonesome for Ricky when he is away from him. Amy's fiance is going, Susannah is going and Heather that I work with so he will have plenty of people to take care of him, its just being away from Ricky for 5 night will be hard. He is going to CentiFuge. I have heard it is a life changing experience. Brance and Annie are both saved I just want them to have the desire to live their lives for Jesus, and make the right choices.
Annie will leave for camp the following week for Toccoa Falls College, I don't worry about her at all she is a Morris and will go anywhere with anybody at anytime.
Now Beulah and I have the house to ourselves! How exciting is that? If my air was working I could enjoy a nice hot bath but not until Wednesday when the air is fixed. Would you believe the air at the preschool went out today? I am so nice that instead of Jeremy fixing mine tomorrow he is going to take care of the preschool and do mine on Wednesday. Jeff went to Kansas City this morning so I'm having some trees taken down tomorrow while he is gone. He hates it when I spend money to do things that he thinks he can do for free.
I'm going to Sabrina's tomorrow to get my hair done. I haven't had blond in close to seven years so I think its time. I'm also buying myself a new sports car! Can you say mid life crisis? I'm not really I just think its time to look young and hip not like a frumpy old married woman. I refuse to straighten my hair everyday so at least I can style it curly so it looks good.
Well enough about me!
Monday, June 22, 2009
My blog is boring!
Posted by Melissa at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I must be a retard not to take that hint on changing your blog! I will call you later and get your password, which I probably already know and fix it up for you. Please dont' be down. Everything else is looking up! Love you!
Post a Comment