I really like my schedule the best the 10 months my kids are in school. I am just happy with my everyday routine and I don't deal well when it differs. I worked a few hours this morning before taking off to grandma's house with mom and Annie to meet Michelle and James Brian. Grandma and Michelle went to look at bunk beds for JB, Grandma said I couldn't go with them because I needed to go get gas in her car. Michelle offered to just drive her car and get gas while they were out and Grandma said no, Melissa always get gas. For the first time she was actually down to half of a tank. I'm not sure how my Papa managed to spoil her like he did. After that event Michelle and mom took the two kids to the Big Shanty Museum to look at the train so I just hung out with gma. Of course she sucked me into cleaning the top of the closet for her. This is her new thing she will ask me to get the chair and look for something in the top of her closet. It involves taking everything down and refolding it before I can put it back up and of course whatever she is "looking for" isn't there. Now that I have cleaned out all three bedroom closets I'm not sure what she will come up with the next time. Today she was looking for something that just happened to be in her purse. I have to admit I have fallen for it three times now. We did get her to go to Bugaboo Creek for dinner. I did get to play in her jewelry box and she let me take two pins/broaches home with me so that Heather can make a braclet out of it for me. She also let me borrow a funky pink pearl necklace she has.
Tomorrow we have to be at church at 10 am for a car wash so the campers, Brance and Annie can earn money to assist with church camp. If anyone wants to donate any money, please let me know. Brance's camp in $304 and Annie's camp is $257. We have several kids that do not have funding that need to go. Sunday is the first night of bible school. Ricky and Brance are going to see the Gwinett Braves after church then meeting daddy for Brance to go to Perry for a few days. We have VBS all week and Annie has All Star practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7-9 pm. Ricky's birthday is Thursday and mine is Friday. I do have a tennis match one day this week, if I don't die from a heat stroke first. I got so hot playing tennis on Wednesday that I was pretty sure I was having a heat stroke. According to Google, I was suffering from heat exhaustion. I guess I need to start drinking water at daylight on the days I plan to play tennis in the heat.
Annie is asleep on the loveseat while Brance, Ricky, Beulah and I are all sitting on the sofa with Beulah taking up the most space. I am still wearing my necklace from grandma's house. I think I'll go to bed myself. Last night when I went to bed Ricky was in the bed with me, when I woke up this morning, Annie was in the bed with me and Ricky was asleep on the sofa.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Is the Summer over yet?
Posted by Melissa at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment