BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I have the greatest sister in the World!







My sister finally took the hint that my blog needed changing.

The only thing that bothers me is she lost all my side pictures. The good thing is it will force me to take pictures and add them all along like Michelle does.

That picture of Ricky and I is from daddys at Christmas. He really is handsome isn't he! Michelle and I also figured out if we take a picture up close it makes us look smaller!

Michelle has this thing about choosing her friends. She says she chooses them by being large and white. That makes her look smaller and darker. She does have a point.

I have had a stressful day at the beauty shop all day! I am too tired to tell the story. I will take a picture and tell you tomorrow.

Thank Michelle for updating for me. I love you.

0 comments: