BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Birthday Parties Have Ended!

I had the best birthday since I turned eight and got the pink Huffy bicycle! Last night we met at Dana Dane's and went to eat at Texas Roadhouse in Gainesville. There were 10 of us to ride and Starla, living in G-ville, just met us there. Ricky offered the Excursion and I took it. Although we only had eight seatbelts we packed our skinny little selves in so tight we would have moved it we wrecked. Then two of my riders rode back with Starla. Lets see if I can name all my friends that went; Dana, Heather, Robin, Maria, Stacy, Starla, Anita, Regina, LaDawn and Amy. A few girls stayed the night at Dana's but I came home about 1:30 pm. We watched Smokey and the Bandit about midnight. Sadly Starla, Heather and Amy are too young to know about the Snowman and the Bandit.

Today I met Sabrina, Cynthia and Darra in Canton for lunch. We have not seen one another in at least 20 years. It was just like middle school with all of us talking at once. The waitress took a few pictues of us with each of our four cameras. I think she was glad to see us leave. Sabrina is a hairdresser in Cartersville. She has big natural curly hair just like me. I really liked her blond highlights. I am going to make an appointment with her and drive over to let her color my hair so that it looks like hers. Its hard for me to tell someone what color I want it without actually seeing it on someone. I haven't been blond in at least seven years. The time has come for a little bleach. I sure have a lot of gray I need to cover up.

Ricky and I took both Galaxies to the cruise in, in Dawsonville tonight. He hurt my feelings so I came home and he and Annie went to Long Horns with a large group of people including his brother and sister. I sure wish I could have dinner with my brother and sister! I know that I have never had depression issues but when I'm with Ricky and his siblings for any length of time it really makes me long to be with my own.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

We all had a great time! I hate I left before the movie. I had a ball with all the entertainment! Speaking of the youngins...Starla mentioned that a little one at her school sang Eye of the Tiger at a talent show. She was like "I can't believe the child knew that song, it was before my time." I was like "Thanks, Starla! That makes me feel OLD." I know I am officially old here in a few weeks...before you remind me!

Michelle said...

We just had dinner with grandmomma remember. It was fun me you Michael, Rick and Brian in Atlanta that one night. Maybe we can get together again under different circumstances! Love you!