BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

A little of each











Annie's All Star tournament, Brance's group leaving for church camp, Brance and Annie at the Gwinnett Braves game on Annie's birthday. We have had a long weekend. Annie had a game in Blue Ridge Friday night, then two there on Saturday. We took Annie to the G Braves game on Wednesday night for her birthday. Yesterday Brance left after church for an entire week of camp. Today I had a lot of work to do and I depend on Heather to help me and she is at camp all week also so I'm kinda stuck! Jaime stayed to help me for a little while, then Anita is closing all week for Heather so I left her with a stack of stuff to go through. She came over after work to tan and told me she would come over on Sunday and help me clean my house. She the kind of friend everyone needs. I am very lonesome without Brance. I'm not lonesome when he goes to Perry or even we they went to PCB with my mom but this camp thing has really caught me off guard. Its his first time totally away from his blood family. Susannah is on the trip with him and he is closer to her than his cousins so hopefully that will help him. He is staying in the room with two college guys and Amy's fiance' that has already graduated college. I'm sure they are taking really good care of him and he is feeling really adult like. Our pastors wife called today and said Brance was getting a lot of female attention. I'm anxious to see what he has to say about it. His cousin Dillon will be sad he missed the trip. This is the first week of summer that we haven't had an obligation. I may find myself getting in the bed very early.
I took Annie to get her ears pierced today. I tried really hard to talk her out of it but that's what she wanted for her birthday so why not, she is 10 years old.
I just realized I am missing Shepard Smith, that's all folks.




0 comments: