Wow, what a weekend. If the birthday parties weren't enough we finished last night with a group tennis match. I was a little grumpy yesterday so I didn't play well. I got beat both times! While the four of us girls played our husbands kept score and kept us supplied with balls. Once we finished our husbands played for a while. I think they actually played longer than the girls did. I don't think Ricky has picked up a racket until last night. He really enjoyed himself though. We met in town today for lunch. I can't remember the last time we met for lunch during the week. I was in town going to the bank so it just worked out.
Brance went to Perry yesterday. The kids and I met Wayne and Margarett in Alpharetta for lunch and Brance went home with them. We took the DCD kids to VBS at the baptist church in town today. After church Annie went with her previous teacher, Ms. Kenney, for a day of swimming at the momma's house. Ms. Kenney has twins going into second grade so I'm sure Annie is a great baby sitter for her. They still aren't home yet. Annie has softball tonight at 7 pm and won't have a nap first. She will never make it. I hope to grocery shop while Ricky takes her to practice.
Monday, June 15, 2009
The work week has begun...
Posted by Melissa at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment